Elite Military Service to Successful Business Owner with CEO David L. Blain, CFA
When CEO and Senior Wealth Advisor, David L. Blain, CFA, began his pursuit of financial planning and entrepreneurship, he struggled to make more than $800 in his first five years. In a recent Sharkpreneur Podcast hosted by Seth Greene and Kevin Harrington, David reveals his business's most significant change. View the highpoints of the interview below and watch the full episode here.
- How volunteering your time can help open doors.
- Why you need to get yourself known in the community.
- Why and how BlueSky Wealth Advisors uses a flat fee.
- Why asset planning and retirement planning will only get you so far.
- How you should have a niche target market.
To hear more from David, see below:
Strategize to Succeed - Financial Planning for Life
Small Business Owners Webinar Series - General Principles: Fundamental Steps to Success
How to Retire Early, Own a Beach House, or Fund a Hospital Wing in Your Name