When CEO and Senior Wealth Advisor, David L. Blain, CFA, began his pursuit of financial planning and entrepreneurship, he struggled to make more than $800 in his first five years. In a recent Sharkpreneur Podcast hosted by Seth Greene and Kevin Harrington, David reveals his business’s most significant change. View the highpoints of the interview below and watch the full episode here.
- How volunteering your time can help open doors.
- Why you need to get yourself known in the community.
- Why and how BlueSky Wealth Advisors uses a flat fee.
- Why asset planning and retirement planning will only get you so far.
- How you should have a niche target market.
To hear more from David, see below: